We are very aware that the services that we provide are generally dovetailed to very tight schedules in place at our client companies. Therefore our reports and communications are designed to keep clients fully informed of progress, including successes and difficulties encountered. Reports can be provided on a regular basis in written form, through face-to-face communications, through on-line exchanges or via telecommunications. In addition, for more complex projects Organix can provide a Gantt chart housed on our, or your, secure server. This chart provides a continually updated record of priorities, status of ongoing work and anticipated completion and delivery dates.
Upon completion, the synthetic products are provided together with all appropriate documentation, including Data Sheets and copies of all relevant spectral and analytical data. Formal reports that include detailed synthetic procedures as well as spectral and physical details for intermediates along the synthetic pathway can also be provided. Any additional information, either for preparation of publications or submission of patent applications, can also be provided. We place a strong emphasis on good record keeping. Experimental details for projects are available at all times.
Advantages of engaging Organix include:
- Comprehensive internal scientific and management controls of all projects
- Communications include regular meetings, teleconferences, updates and comprehensive written reports
- Real-time communication of project progress by secured web-based Gantt charts
- Provision of detailed reports for patent applications
- Management, directors and project managers at Organix are highly experienced synthetic organic and medicinal chemists
- Bench chemists are experienced Ph.D. scientists
- Easy accessibility to companies based in the US, including face-to-face meetings
- Organix charges only for bench chemists
- There are no charges for management or supervision
Organix provides a flexible, efficient and cost effective means of carrying out short or long term projects. We invite you to explore our services and determine how we may benefit your research and development programs.