A Contract Research and
Testimonials about our Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry Services
- "Terumo Cardiovascular Systems manufactures disposable products for cardiac surgery requiring the use of
fluorescent dyes that are specifically designed for use in these products.
These dyes require multiple organic synthetic steps and take weeks to months to prepare.
Organix is well suited to conduct these complicated synthetic steps and the dyes supplied by Organix are extremely pure and consistent.
Organix works with us to meet our specifications and deadlines and has always delivered on-quality and on-time.
In addition to procuring these dyes, Organix has helped with process improvement projects that we have undertaken to make our products
more efficiently and effectively. Organix has been a valuable resource and partner in our efforts to supply the market with important products
that make cardiac surgery better and safer for the patient." Dr. Murray Rosenthal, Senior Engineer II
- "We have found Organix to be a responsive and reliable source for our custom synthesis needs.
As a green start-up company targeting recycle- and biorenewable-content polyurethane intermediates for CASE applications,
speed and quality are critical to our success.
Organix has allowed us to accelerate both our green chemistry IP filings and product prototypes for use in discussions with customers."
Executive VP of R&D Resinate Materials Group.
- "Our company has outsourced several critical synthetic chemistry projects to Organix over the past few years.
The staff has been very responsive to our project requirements and provided great communication so that we always are up to speed on the status of our projects.
I think what separates Organix from other potential custom synthesis providers, though, is their focus on all aspects of characterization during project execution,
including reagent qualification, in-process testing, and final product characterization."
Tom L of
Akston Biosciences Corporation.
- " As a researcher at a medical school without a medicinal chemistry department I have been dependent on contract research organizations (CROs) for organic synthesis. I have worked with several CROs and have had the most satisfactory experience with Organix. From the initial consultation and quote to the delivery of the final product in a timely manner, Organix has been thoroughly professional. I would not hesitate to use Organix again for my next project."
Dr. Mark R. Philips of NYU School of Medicine.
- "Organix has been an extremely valuable partner to work with on many of our projects. The team there has extensive synthetic experience with an ability to deliver high quality, fully characterized material in a timely fashion. Regular updates and detailed reports are representative of the excellent communication all around. They are creative in their approaches to deliver the target molecule and dedicated in their endeavors towards providing solutions to synthetic challenges. We would recommend highly any opportunity to work with Organix." - Shire Pharmaceuticals.
- "Tokai Pharmaceuticals has worked with Organix on both a Purchase Order and FTE (research) basis for several years. We have been very pleased with the quality of the work carried out at Organix. Their scientists have solved difficult problems in a timely and effective manner. Communication with our scientists has been excellent. Although off-shore costs are lower than those in the US, the output and results achieved at Organix compare favorably with those we have obtained off-shore. I do not hesitate to recommend Organix very highly." Dr. David Casebier, Tokai Pharmaceuticals.
- "Organix has provided the highest quality synthetic and medicinal chemistry for hit-to-lead and lead optimization programs at Hydra Biosciences. The thoughtful approach and attention to detail of Organix chemists enabled the synthesis of challenging molecules in support of Hydra's drug discovery efforts. Throughout, the Organix scientists were astute and conscientious problem solvers, who worked effectively under time pressure. We always had open and productive discussions around the synthetic chemistry and quickly forged a strong team. I recommend Organix without reservation for both quality and value." Dr. David Kimball, CSO, Hydra Biosciences.
- “We have worked with Organix on a number of projects over several years, many of which involved very challenging chemistry. The high level of technical expertise of their scientists coupled with excellent communication really helped to make these projects a success. I have enjoyed working with Organix and would be happy to do so again in the future.” Dr. Michael Block, AstraZeneca.
- “Organix has provided excellent service for SynDevRx medicinal chemistry
discovery program over the past two years. Program management and
communication have been outstanding. Transparency on technical as well as
financial issues has been exceptional. I have enjoyed working with Organix
and highly recommend their chemical synthesis services”. Dr. John Petersen, SynDevRx.
Testimonials about our Analytical Services
- "Organix has always provided a great service with speedy turnaround time and reasonable prices. I also highly value the quality of customer support Organix provides." Angela Herring, Nano-C Inc.
- "In my opinion Organix is the benchmark for HPLC in greater Boston.
Organix has fair pricing and its high quality work is performed quickly without extra charge for expediting. Organix' assistance helps us immensely in our efforts to develop high quality medical diagnostic devices." Dennis Conlon, Principal Scientist, Instrumentation Laboratory.
Back to Top
Contact Us |
© Copyright 1986 - , Organix Inc. All Rights Reserved. Design & SEO by AedisWebDesign.com
Organix Inc., 240 Salem St. Woburn, MA 01801
Tel: (781) 932-4142 Fax: (781) 933-6695